Demurrage Free Receive Date (DFRD) date is the first date that you may tender an export container without incurring ONE demurrage. The DFRD Query below will provide you this date based on ONE Rules & Tariff. The calculation of billable Demurrage is based on vessel ETA at the time of container in gate. This table will update daily, however if the table is blank follow link DFRD Rules & Tariff to manually calculate this date.
- Data encompasses a 5-week period with the current week and 2 weeks past and future. The data is refreshed daily at 5am EST 7 Days a week.
- If the estimated DFRD date has changed, the query will highlight the date as follows. (Advance: Blue, Delay: Red)
- DFRD is calculated based upon ONE's basic tariff information. Actual free time is subject to the service contract between ONE and the customer.
Filter DFRD VESSEL SCHEDULE
- Vessel Name
- Service Lane
- Voyage Number
- Terminal Name
- Vessel ETA
- DFRD - Dry & Dry DG Cargo
- DFRD - Reefer & Reefer DG Cargo
- DFRD - Awkward Cargo
|Service Lane||Vessel Name||Voyage Number||Port City||Terminal Name||Vessel ETA||DFRD - Dry & Dry DG Cargo||DFRD - Reefer & Reefer DG Cargo||DFRD - Awkward Cargo|